Yoga can help you refresh your soul, mind and body. Yoga books can be a great help for beginners. Books have been considered as one of the best sources of knowledge in every possible field. Books can be a man’s best friend, when there are no mentors or teachers showing the right path. Here is the list of Yoga books.
* Yoga and the Quest for True Self by Stephen Cope.
* The Science of Yoga by Shri Yogendra.
* Hatha Yoga Simplified by Shri Yogendra.
* Yoga Hygiene Simplified by Shri Yogendra.
* Kripalu Hatha Yoga Book by Christopher Ken Baxter – This is an illustrated book and presents 26 postures that provide a complete, well-rounded practice for beginners and experienced Yoga students.
* Yoga Asanas Simplified by Shri Yogendra – the founder President of the Yoga Institute of Santacruz, Mumbai.
* The Yoga Tradition by George Feuerstein, a comprehensive book of over 700 pages on the history, literature, philosophy and practice of all traditions and branches of Yoga.
* The Shambhala Guide by George Feuerstein, a short introductory book on Yoga.
* The Shambhala Encyclopedia of Yoga by George Feuerstein, a collection that provides a methodical summary of the complex Yoga tradition and all its key concepts.
* The Tree of Yoga by B. K. S. Iyengar, which uses the symbol of the tree to explain various yogic paths.
* Yoga by Judith Lasater- It examines the moral principles and practices of Yoga, as everyday application.
* Yoga as Philosophy and Religion by S N Dasgupta.
* Yoga by Bouanchou, a translation of and practical commentary on the Yoga-Sutra of Patanjali.
* Tantra- the Path of Ecstasy by George Feuerstein, a systematic summary of the teachings of the important but widely misunderstood branch of Yoga called Tantrism.
* Meditation for Dummies by Stephan Bodian, a useful practical introduction to Yoga’s central art of meditation.
* Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda- a popular and inspirational account of the amazing life of a modern master of Yoga.
* The Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga by Swami Vishnu-Devananda.
* Meditation and Mantras by Swami Vishnu-Devananda.
* Yoga for Women Simplified by Smt Sitadevi.
* Bliss Divine by Swami Sivananda.
Here you can find free Osho Free Books Download